Welcome to ISMAD
Before getting into the details, we’d like to highlight some of the key principles behind it. These principles are important to us because we know they’re important to you.
- Explain the way we use information that you share with us in order to build a great product and give you a great experience with it;
- Ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission, and what we do — and do not do — with it;
- Hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this policy.
Broadly speaking, there are two categories of information we collect: 1) information that we must have in order for you to shop with ISMAD; and 2) information that we can use to provide additional features and improved experiences if you choose to share that information.
ISMAD LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ISMAD LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 08/02/18.
What information do we collect?
We may ask for your name, telephone number, registered address, email address and age for competitions, prize draws, newsletter sign ups or when you report a problem with our site. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We may also obtain information about your usage of our website to help us develop and improve it further.
What will the data be used for?
Your data will enable us to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes, to contact you in regard to a contribution you have made.
We may also send you from time to time by email information about products, services and details of promotions & special offers. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences:
- all email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe.
- send an email to our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org writing “unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
- call our customer service team on 020 3489 7475
- write to us at: Ismad London, Unit 33b, 49 Effra Road, SW2 1BZ LONDON
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What information do we share with others?
We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping companies, name and address verification, email distribution, market research.
We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than us.
Privacy of Children On Our Website
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 13.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.